There are a few tips and tricks you need to be aware of and I would like to share some of those with you.
HOPEFULLY THIS INFO WILL MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR HOOKAH MORE ENJOYABLE.
WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR WHEN PURCHASING A HOOKAH
• Don't buy a very tall hookah. Medium size hookahs usually work (smoke) much better.
• Make sure the hose can be washed easily and is not too long.
• The non-rotating hookahs have better seals and contain the smoke much better.
• Triangular vases are much better than the sphere shape ones.
• A clay bowl is always preferable
• Unless you really want one, try to stay away from multiple hose hookahs -.
5 years ago